Saturday, April 14, 2007

Scrapbooking Made Easy

I really love to scrapbook, but don't have a dedicated room that I can leave my scrapbooking and rubber stamping materials out. So I was so excited to find Heritage Makers, an online scrapbooking company.

You do everything online: you don't even have to download any programs ( we even have a digital scrapbooking program) and when you are through, you receive a beautiful hardbound book. You can take a tour of our products and even a tour of how to do an album. You can upload photos, used scanned photos/layouts, and make digital scrapbook pages.

I did a family fold for a Vantel Pearls party. It was so easy, and I did not have to get my husband to drag all my products out.

Are you getting married, how about a Photo Journal that is used as a sign in book.

I am working on an album for my mom about her sister that passed away a bit ago.

No comments: