Monday, April 9, 2007

Have you ever dived for pearls?




I am with a company that allows you to do just that. Well actually, guest purchase oysters and I open them to reveal the beautiful cultured pearl inside.

What a unique concept that Vantel Pearls in the Oyster has come up with.

I love seeing the pearl revealed. You never know what color it will be, or if it will be twins.

We have several charities that we are affiliated with, the newest is United Way. We also have great monthly specials for customers and hostesses.


Please let me know if you would like to receive a catalog or join my team. If you fill out the online form, in the comments box please put my name: Diane Keene and number 1915. I have a special gift for you when you join


If you are in the Ft. Worth, TX area, let me know and you can have your very own oyster party.


2 comments:

Sandra said...

I love opening oysters and finding the pearl inside. I have the pearl that my daddy got for me in a shop in Seattle when I was just 13. And 3 years ago my 2 daughters got a pearl in San Francisco at the Peir.

Diane said...

I have about 15 of them that I have opened throughout the years.
most are still loose, but I have mounted a turquoise one.

The first one I got was a black pearl at the State Fair of Texas.